— I fucking miss you so much (via tohavescarlessskin)
i miss him. and i’m not supposed to. we agreed on ‘friends’. but it’s always just that bit more than friends.
Tommy Hilfiger S/S 2014 (details)
going to melbourne tomorrow for the weekend to celebrate lauren’s 21st. super excited except that i have to wake up at 5am. but anyone got any suggestions for little things we can do while we are there?
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.”
— Five things I am trying very hard to accept.